TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

lmao

lmao was worth the wait

Fire Shaman Fire Shaman

Uh..

Slow. Poor transitions, except for the seasons. Get rid of the black screens and you'll be all set

Camp Camp

Good job, I guess

Although I figured out what was going to happen before it happened.

Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6

lol

I like to see this beating the Yu Yu

Totally Original Totally Original

Nice graphics.

Well drawn stills and such. But its pretty clear that you mustve rotoscoped the main characters. Right? O well, no problem with that, just you shoulda added some squash and stretch to make it seem less rotoscoped.

A tribute to Mario A tribute to Mario

Everbody gets one.

This was bad. Thats all Im gonna say about that.

Didnt you find it odd that there were no movies titled "a tribute to Mario" that already existed in the portal? Probably because they all got blammed. It's a first movie name. Not a good omen, huh.

Herbs Words:Weed Tutorial Herbs Words:Weed Tutorial

ANother movie about pot. woohoo

You dont need a tutorial for this shit man. Dont get me wrong, I smoke as well, and as a matter of fact I'm high right now, but this just plain sucked.

You had to learn actionscripting for THIS? Two month? Geeze I could crap this out in like an hour and a half.

TheSpartanSoviet responds:

buddy, your batting average is like .3 above mine so why dont you let loose some of that air in your head you little shit.

Fantastic 4 Get a Job Fantastic 4 Get a Job

Feels rushed a bit.

Animation-wise, it was average. Some things could have been timed better, but the basics were there.
Looks like you thought out Mr. Fantastic, but it just went downhill from there. The Human torch as a skating instructor? C'mon. He didnt even instruct. I think you lost effort after the first one.

moral sense moral sense

HHHHHHHhhhhh

Thats it?! uh, that ending sucked real bad.
Prety much, all this was was an uneventful movie with a mixed with a bad version of Norwegian wood.

Summoning SANTA Summoning SANTA

Ehh. Preachy.

Majorly Preachy. Mildy humorus.
Good for political cartoons, badfor this.
The whole, "Santa's elf work force has poor working conditions"
has kinda been overusedas well. But I guess thats all you could do with an elf.
Could have been written better, I think.