The Landing Game The Landing Game

I challenge YOU

The AUTHOR, to land that plane. Not even Chesley B. Sullenberger himself could land that thing.

helloworlder responds:

The game has been updated to make it a bit easier. Continued feedback appreciated.

.New Grounds. .New Grounds.

Lookin good

the giant ballsack helicopters that shoot jizz all over you are a bitch though. Choosing who gets their dick cut off at the end is good. Adds replayability. Keep it up.

A Crow in Hell 2 A Crow in Hell 2

Critical points need rethinking.

Playing this game was very unpleasant. Sometimes though, I feel good after beating a game that I was just pissed at. So, I keep playing most games, just to get to the end. This game, however, was not one of those. Reasons?

In the tunnel marked exit (I presume this is near the end of the game?) about 4 screens up, I ran into a wall, died, and received a checkpoint on my last life all at the same time. I then chose to retry, spawned touching a wall, and was instantly killed. Over and over and over again. Save, restart, same thing. Hold arrow keys, nothing. I decided to write this review.

Solution? Instead of spawning where you received the checkpoint, spawn in a preset spot at that checkpoint. NOT in the GROUND.

This happened the first time I played too, in the very first screen. While learning the mechanics of the game, I received a checkpoint VERY close to the ground. I restarted, and before I could get my fingers back to the keys I drifted into the ground.

Solution? Since a player is probably going to hit that retry about a million times-- which is kind of pointless since you restart at the last checkpoint no matter how many lives you have-- why not get rid of the screen entirely and keep spawning back at a checkpoint, or, make it so I can hit ENTER or SPACE to automatically retry. And, with a preset spawn point, the player wont have to worry about jamming those arrow keys RIGHT AS they start.

Those were two of my major points, but there are more minor ones. No health, and I still cant tell where the hitbox is on the bird (do the feet count? The beak?) This game seems to have potential, but these fatal flaws make playing it a very unpleasant experience

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Best zombie game ever?

Outstanding presentation and overall feel of the game!

B.L.A.C.K. 2 B.L.A.C.K. 2

Frustrating.

It's almost impossible not to get shot while shooting people, their tracer rounds are deffinetly not hitting me and my character takes damage.

Motion blur tutorial Motion blur tutorial

Simple

Simple stuff that anyone could find on the internet or probably the portal if they really wanted to.

Streamline Streamline

Ugh.

Most annoying game ever. The whistles are haunting my dreams.

wOne wOne

Uh

Can anyone say Elastomania? This is kind of almost an exact rip off of that whole idea.

Swordsman 5: The Game Swordsman 5: The Game

Crap.

You took my stuff and turned it into crap. All of it. Everyone, the reason he dissapears when he slashes is because he didn't animate it. I did. All of this. He just stole the images. Fucker.

Click The Dots Click The Dots

I agree. Possibly the stupidest game ever.

Good concept, poorly executed. What more is there to say? figure out how to make it better.

Lasoogney responds:

Yeah, I agree. It was poorly executed. Maybe if I get better at actionscript I'll make it to where you have to to click all the dots atleast once.